Final Button"/>

Follow Me! ♥

Saturday, August 4, 2012

My Bucket List...so far :)

Keep in mind others will be added :) I can't wait to actually do them and be able to write about the experiences one day :)

1 Explore all of Europe
2 Graduate high school in the top five percent of my graduating class
3 Visit a Nutelleria
4 Name a Ben and Jerry ice cream flavor
5 Go to New York
6 Go to Walt Disney World
7 Bring honor to the Schemmer family
8 Get a tattoo.
9 Fall in love
10 Let go of a floating lantern
11 Make a positive difference in someone's life
12 Write a book
13 Work at Disneyland as a Princess/Character
14 Experience a White Christmas
15 Ride in a hot air balloon
16 Be in China during the Chinese New Year
17 Be in New York to see the ball drop on New Year's Eve
18 Get a lead in a musical
19 Go to Washington D.C.for the annual cherry blossom festival
20 Buy something from Chanel, Tiffany and Co, and Juicy Couture
21 Be a bridesmaid in a wedding
22 Ride in a plane
23 Pet or hold a fennec fox
24 Get a bill passed
25 Meet Chris Hemsworth and the rest of the Avengers cast
26 See Will Reagan and the United Pursuit live
27 Get bangs across my forehead
28 Have a pet pig named Forrest Grunt
29 See the Northern Lights
30 See Stonehedge
31See the Macy's Day Parade in New York
32 Visit Pixar Studios
33 Run "The Color Run"
34 Run the Disney marathon around the park
35 Do a walk for cancer
36 Trick or Treat at a celebrity's house
37 Finish an entire tube of chapstick
38 Give people a reason to remember my name
39 Design my own font
40 Walk on the great wall of China
41 Play Twister, but with paint
42 Hold a snake
43 See the pyramids of Giza
44 Get my makeup done professionally
45 Dance with my Daddy at my wedding
46 Kiss my future love by the Eiffel Tower and take a picture
47 Meet Randy from Say Yes To The Dress
48 Send a message in a bottle
49 Sponser a child in a third world country, then meet them in real life
50 Name one of my kids after a Disney character
51 Visit the Museum of Tolernace
52 Watch a live flashmob
53 Do a family photoshoot
54 Be in a movie as an extra
55 Go Zorbing
56 Ride a gondolla
57 Buy a pair of white shoes and totally decorate them
58 Swim with a false mermaid fin
59 Ride a horse on the beach
60 Sing in front of a large crowd

Of course, more with be added but that's all I have for now :)