Final Button"/>

Follow Me! ♥

Thursday, March 29, 2012

16 Things to do before I turn 16

1. Plant something
2. Try Chicken Tikka Masala, matzo ball soup, and sushi
3. Go to a formal dance
4. Do a photoshoot
5. Visit the mountains for a few days. Just Julia and God time <3
6. Find a sport that I love, and pursue it, even if I'm not the best at it.
7. Have an above 4.0 GPA
8. "Adopt" a family for Thanksgiving and Christmas
9. Be a friend of someone living in a different continent, and write to them every month.
10. Learn how to tap dance
11. See a best friend/family member get baptized
12. Read at least fifty classic novels, taking in their wisdom
13. Get my writings published in print
14. Go to one of my school's football games
15. Spend a whole day at a hospital talking to cancer patients and giving them hope
16. Memorize 1 John