Final Button"/>

Follow Me! ♥

Sunday, April 15, 2012

Me.

To be honest, I'm not like most teenagers my age. I don't hang out with my friends all the time, I don't cuss, or drink, or smoke, or party in that way. And I'm proud of that. I'm a choir kid, misfitted by the rest of the world but accepted by my very best friends in choir. I break out in song every few minutes, and I do my best to encourage others. I don't have perfect hair, most of the time its knotted. I don't have the perfect body, or wear revealing clothes, or even wear makeup. And I am proud of that. People my age have grown up too fast and it breaks my heart.

I don't date around, I'm still waiting for the perfect, godly man. I work hard in school and enjoy the results, such as a 4.0 GPA or a USC acceptance and scholarship. I work for what I have but I don't regret because the feeling of satisfaction is even better than just getting it.

I love God, and I get made fun of for it. Mocked. Persecuted. But I don't care because if my Daddy could endure the cross, I can endure friends who really aren't my friends.

I smile consistently, but there is a story behind my smile. Be careful what you say because their story could be different than your journey.

I might not be like everyone else, or follow the crowd. But that's okay. Because for once in my life, I can accept just being ME. Julia, flaws and all. If you don't like me, that's fine. But I am uniquely made by a loving Savior, and for once I will not regret who I am. Every day I am learning what its like to be a disciple of Christ.