Final Button"/>

Follow Me! ♥

Sunday, March 4, 2012

you know better than I.

Papa,

To whose standard am I living my life? Am I following You or my own hopes and dreams? In You is the path of life, in me is bitterness. You are wise, I am feeble. You are strong, I am weak and need you to carry me on Your shoulders. In me is mire, but You clean and cleanse like no other. Create me in the likeness of You. You make life worth living. I could go across the world and see the most beautiful sights, Yet nothing compares to your presence. None is like You Papa. You are my Savior, you are my best friend. The deepest parts of my heart are  reserved for only you. In you, you hold the life and breath of every being. Through the tough times and the good times, I will praise You. You know better than I.

Love,
Your Little Girl