Final Button"/>

Follow Me! ♥

Friday, August 3, 2012

Back to School

Yup, its that time of year already ! Time to go back to school. As the Target back to school commercials play endlessly and I finish my AP summer assignments, I am beginning to realize how much I truly appreciate education.

It's really easy to complain about school and why we have to go, but its harder to look back and appreciate what we have. As a honors and advanced placement student balancing Madrigals choir, community service, church, and avocation groups, it can be difficult.

Education is the way we unlock barriers of other cultures, races, and worlds. Education is the way we can help others through science, arts, language, english, and mathematics. Education is not limited to six hours in a school, but we learn everywhere we go, from different people's lifestyles to the natural world around us.

I am grateful that I go to a school where there are dedicated teachers, a clean campus, and an equal opportunity learning system. I love where I go to school, and I'm proud to say, thank you education, for unlocking doors I didn't even know existed. :)

This is my schedule for next year...crazy right?

Madrigals
Honors Language Arts
Honors Chemistry
Alegbra 2
Spanish 2
AP World History

No matter how hard my schedule might be, I know I can do all things through Christ. I'm very school focused and I aspire to go to Sterling College and Harvard University for medical school, and eventually become a medical doctor in impoverished areas of Africa and Asia.